Alpharetta, Georgia

I contacted EQUIFAX Customer service on 866 349-5191 to dispute the duplicated Hard Inquiry in my credit report by FACTUAL DATA(reapeated twice) around 10:05 AM EST 5th Jan 2016.The customer representative after verifying all my personal information(address, ssn etc) bluntly said they just get the data from somewhere and they dont have control over it.

When i contacted FACTUAL DATA they say you should contact the Mortgage Lendor(DCU) why they pulled in twice and the mortgage lender(DCU) is confused and dont know what to do and is asking me to work with EQUIFAX. Equifax also has other hard inquiry that i have not authorized(CITI CARD INQUIRY) and they bluntly said the same thing(CONTACT THE CITI CARD). THEY ADVERTISE CLEARLY THAT "f you do spot an error in your credit report, you can file a free dispute with each of the credit reporting bureaus.

You can file a dispute with Equifax either online, by phone or by mail.By law, Equifax is required to investigate your dispute within 30 to 45 days and inform you of the outcome."

Preferred solution: Validate and give correct Credit Report.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Equifax?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Equifax Service is beyond frustrating and unprofessional Equifax "I've tried to obtain my Equifax report and purchase a credit monitoring product from Equifax directly and have only confronted myself with inexperienced and unreliable representatives that after running my..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more